Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sappy love stuff

Hi everybody I'm Jeremy.
"Hi Jeremy."

Id like to welcome anyone reading this to my first BLOG POST woowoo! I was shamed into contributing to this discourse on our trials and tribulations by my miss Jen.

I have held off of participation because:
1. Jen is really good at writing.
and
2. I wasn't really sure what I could offer about us that she can't share in a far more eloquent, organized, and beautiful way.

Upon reflection I decided that befitting the holiday today I'd tell a little (or maybe alot) of my side of how we got here and maybe figure out where it leads.

Love.
Since this is about us, and it's Valentines day, I better start with that.

I know that when I met this quiet, seemingly shy (you guys have no idea) smart and oh so nice to look at person, it was like a napalm bomb. Not in a sexy way, although not in a not sexy way, its better to describe it like if all the beauty, adventure, schemes, and dreams I could of ever imagined in life were doubled, or quadrupled (what an awesome word) and then strapped onto an enormous solid fuel rocket and then if all of that was taped to a rollercoaster with wings.
And us with the matches.

Many of you have been a witness in some part to these proceedings or participated in them and I am glad for that. Without our friends, our family, or our silly beloved dogs I'm sure we never wouldv'e been able to hold it together. It has been Awesome.

And now........

First comes love
then comes marriage
then you wake up with a tattoo on your face under a table in a bar in Sri Lanka.
Babies! Babies? ieeeeees!
Whats a baby carriage?
How do you do this?
Over the top!
Two!
Two?
Two.

Holy crap! How in the world could things get better?
Sons,
two sons.

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment